1. Compensation: According to the company's post compensation system, flexible salary should be formulated according to the post, so that the people who create value can obtain the corresponding wealth.
2. Bonus: According to the nature of the Department and the provisions of the salary appraisal system, the corresponding positions are given incentive bonuses.
3. Other welfare benefits: old-age insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, industrial injury insurance and maternity insurance, housing provident fund, free physical examination, vacation travel, communication subsidy, travel subsidy, holiday consolation fund...
The company cooperates with Intelligence Union, the future is secure, and the Environmental Protection Talent Network to screen and recruit talents on a regular basis. If you have any human resources problems, you can contact the Human Resources Department of the company.
Contact person: Ms. Deng
Contact information: mailbox: ierec-hr@ierec. com zip code: 518067
1. College degree or above in automation, electronics, radio, electrical appliances, computer or mechatronics.
2. At least 3 years in junior college and 2 years in MCU programming experience in bachelor's degree.
3. Experience in developing microcontroller, embedded hardware, etc.
1. Familiar with digital and analog circuits, familiar with the performance and design of various components, solid professional knowledge of electronic power and strong hands-on ability, familiar with the characteristics and applications of various electronic components;
2. Proficiency in using circuit design software Altium Designer or other circuit design software; Basic knowledge of PCB wiring for multilayer board.
3. Familiar with EMC and CMI design of circuit system, can understand basic embedded related English materials, such as IC manual.